Our products are a stylish school uniform, business suits for children, clothes of different school age, a smart costume for a boy, and blouses, sundresses, and girls’ trousers.
We accept orders for sewing of stage clothes from collectives, sewing of stylish school uniforms, tailoring costume suits.
IBIS is the recognized leader in the market of goods for hunters and fishermen. For more than 20 years of history, IBIS has established an exclusive cooperation with world leaders of industries and officially represents their products on the Ukrainian market without intermediaries.
ECO-Lviv - the leading manufacturer of metallic containers and container waste European standard platforms - offer:
- Containers for waste plastic and metal produced;
- External and internal waste bins;
- Equipment for production: production tables, cabinets, chairs, shelves;
- Equipment for warehousing
- high-quality sewing and repair of women’s clothing of any style and complexity (daily, sports, evening, business etiquette);
- manufacturing and restoration of women’s and men’s clothing from genuine leather: jackets, coats, sheepskin coats;
- sewing of accessories from exotic kinds
Providing businesses work clothes, footwear, personal protection, goggles, shields, masks, helmets, shields, waterproof clothing and footwear, disposable clothing for food, chemical and medical companies, fire-fighting equipment, tools insurance while performing work at height, signal clothing)
Fashion factory RIMIT offers its clients a modern, stylish, convenient and high-quality clothing . Designer annually creates a unique collection of Pret-a-Porter Fall-Winter and Spring-Summer.
Winter collection includes coats, jackets, suits and dresses made of high quality fabric fashionable cut.
Children’s boutique luxury Italian clothing Barboncino is the first official representatives of world-famous Italian brand Le Bebe The advantages of our store: quality - sophistication - practicality exclusive christening gift - no need to wonder where to buy shoes, where’s the jacket where’s the