Disposal of hazardous waste:
- Spent fluorescent lamps and devices that contain mercury.
- Office equipment.
- Used batteries lead-acid batteries.
- Waste oil unsuitable for their intended use.
- Oils and lubricants, motor transmissiyni other damaged or spent.
- Damaged filters, used or contaminated.
License Series AD №075694 18.02.2013 issued by the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine for operation in hazardous waste management (1,2,3 danger classes).
- Collecting waste.
- Transportation of waste.
- Storage of waste.
- The organization of seminars and training on health and