- Removal sensor signal (set to counter such SHZHU, defense, VZHU, LV, all types of fuel-speakers to monitor the amount of fuel issued by the equipment);
- Fuel level sensor (installed on all types of vehicles, stationary and mobile tanks, tanks for fuel storage to control the issuance and remaining
Company ”COMPUTERINFO AND MODERN TECHNOLOGIES” provides services in introduction and support of GPS monitoring FreeTrack in Ukraine and abroad:
- gystems of satellite monitoring of transport;
- flowing fuel sensors;
- fuel level sensor;
- control of fuel;
- control of transport of personnel
IBIS is the recognized leader in the market of goods for hunters and fishermen. For more than 20 years of history, IBIS has established an exclusive cooperation with world leaders of industries and officially represents their products on the Ukrainian market without intermediaries.
The company ”Nautika” is a regional dealer of Garmin official representative in Ukraine. We are engaged in the development of satellite navigation systems, which are based on US military space system NAVSTAR and Garmin brand the market of Western Ukraine.
The purpose of our company-enable the
GPS monitoring and control of vehicles; hosting operators GPS-monitoring in Ukraine.
GPS monitoring: monitoring of fuel consumption, work in roaming, status monitoring, transport, engine immobilizer, monitoring of your mobile phone, two-way voice communication, monitoring the functional units of the vehicle alarm button.
Production, installation, service:
- On-board SCPRT ”Delta SU / GPS” transmits to the ARM all parameters in real time (means of the mobile cellular operator). In case of communication problems - the module collects information in its own repository for transmission at the closest connection to