Disposal of hazardous waste:
- Spent fluorescent lamps and devices that contain mercury.
- Office equipment.
- Used batteries lead-acid batteries.
- Waste oil unsuitable for their intended use.
- Oils and lubricants, motor transmissiyni other damaged or spent.
- Damaged filters, used or contaminated.
Containers for waste plastic and metal vyobnytstva own;
External and internal waste bins;
Equipment for production preparation tables, cabinets, chairs, shelves;
Material handling equipment and storage: boxes, big boxes;
Equipment for fossil fuels: bath drain, barrels, cans, gas stations;
1 Removing icicles from the roofs of buildings
2 Removal of salt deposits
3 Collection and garbage collection
4 Installation of containers of different volumes
9 Cleaning after flood
10 Removing rust
11 Removal of bladder stone