- Sanitary working environment factors (noise, air working area, climate, vibration severity and intensity of the work process) for certification of workplaces;
- An appraisal of jobs;
- Research of water (drinking, sewage, reverse and others.)
- Research of air in the buffer zone;
- The study of
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT (Higher Educational Institution IV accreditation level) was founded in 1992. National Academy of Management prepares masters and bachelors in specialties
- ”International Economic Relations”
- ”Finance, Banking and Insurance”
- Coordinate, organize and conduct rescue archaeological research in the areas of economic activity.
- Development and implementation of regulations and guidance documents and materials in the field of archaeological monuments.
- Carrying out an archaeological examination of land management projects,
- An environmental audit (certificate of environmental auditor).
- Conducting instrumental and laboratory measurements of pollutants in the ambient air (certified laboratory);
- Carrying out of compliance with standards for emissions of pollutants into the air;