Industry to CTEA
Center for Information Technology (CIT) is engaged in the development and implementation of information technology for enterprises of various spheres of February 1999 During this time, he rose from the implementation of standard software in the development of specific solutions fully adapted to the specifics of a particular company. We not only provide our clients the tools to automate, but also offer a full range of support services and training solutions companies operating CIS. With the expansion of the scope of the solutions on the platform 1C: Enterprise is increasing demand for services Center for Information Technology (CIT), which is able to intelligently and efficiently create and embed in the business structure of enterprises CIS (integrated information system) of any complexity.
Dear accountants and managers of nonprofit organizations in Ukraine!
On behalf of the management and staff of the Center for Information Technology invite you to a webinar on automating non-profit organizations of Ukraine "STEP TOWARDS" which will be held August 21, 2013, o12.00
Presentation Configuration "Accounting for non-profit organizations in Ukraine"
1. Organization planning budget revenues and expenditures in the context of the specific non-profit organizations
2. Plan your income and expenses of non-profit organizations in the context of projects and sub-
3. Accounting for special financing
4. Analytical accounting of the funds coming from the funding
5. Consideration configuration "Accounting for nonprofit organizations in terms of:
5.1. Budget execution in the context of projects and units for items of income and expenses planned and actual performance
5.2. Indicators for Smet
5.3. Actual costs to profit in terms of time
6. Use of funding
7. Performance on multiple sources of funding
8. Figures by several donors
9. Figures by the donor, which have several funding programs
10. Covering business expenses nonprofit funding sources
11. Accounting for special financing
12. Consideration guides and reports intended for accounting of non-profit organizations
13. Preparation of tax report on the use of non-profit organizations and institutions
14. Accrual and payment of wages by the projects of non-profit organizations
Webinar spend certified specialists Center of Information Technologies
Participation in the webinar is free of charge prior registration.
To register, send a request by email email@example.com,
or call 044-528-05-18.
webinar, automated accounting, nonprofit enterprises