KVED activity type
- 25.94 Manufacture of fasteners and evintonariznih products
1. Manufacture of parts for the aircraft industry.
2. Manufacture of rubber products according to branch and aircraft standards, as well as the customer’s drawings.
3. Production of fasteners for aircraft equipment according to branch and aircraft standards, as well as the customer’s drawings.
4. Manufacturing parts for repair of aviation equipment units according to customer’s drawings.
5. Manufacturing of pipelines for fuel, oil and hydraulic systems of an aircraft.
6. Repair of ground instrumental equipment.
7. The supply of spare parts for aircraft enterprises, specializing in aircraft manufacture and repair.
The ”Unitech” Company (PCC ”Unitech” LLC) specializes in the manufacture and supply of components and spare parts in the field of aviation and machine engineering. We manufacture parts for different aircraft systems and units, fasteners, joints and rubber products for production and repair of units for hydraulic, fuel and air systems of aircraft. All the products are manufactured according to state aircraft standards and regulations.
Manufacturing includes machine shop (lathe, milling sites and site of pipelines fabrication), rubber goods shop and hardware shop. All the prodution shops are well staffed with qualified personnel and appropriate equipment.
Particular attention is paid to the introduction of new technological processes and steady expanding the range of manufactured products.
The Quality Management System at our Company is serified in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 requirements (Certificate № 0071 of 25/05/2015)
Furthermore, the Company has received the Production Organisation Approval Certificate (Certificate № UA.21G.0039 of 17/09/2015) from the State Aviation Administration of Ukraine.
We are always open for cooperation!
rubber goods, fasteners, hardware, rubber products, wire products, aviation technology, aviation, aviation equipment supply and maintenance of aeronautical engineering, manufacturing mouths, mouths Ukraine