KVED activity type
- 71.11 Activities in the field of architecture
PP ”GABR-L” offers:
1. Legal consultation and assistance in registration of ownership of the land plot, residential (summer cottage) houses and other real estate objects.
2. Assignment of cadastral numbers of land plots, introduction of land in the cadastral map of Ukraine.
3. Development of land management projects for the allocation of land (lease, ownership, change of intended use).
4. Production of technical documentation for land management:
- regarding the division and unification of land plots;
- regarding the establishment of the boundaries of a portion of the land to which the rights of sublease, servitude apply;
- regarding the establishment of the boundaries of the land plot in kind (in the area).
- removal of actual boundaries of land plots in kind (on the ground).
5. Topographic and geodetic works:
- creation and updating of inventory plans of land plots
- geodetic removal of the area for detailed and general plans of settlements,
- transferring of land plots in kind (on a territory) with fixing of border signs;
6. Legalization of unauthorized buildings (residential, country houses, etc.). Legal support when legalizing.
7. Legal assistance from the beginning of construction of the property.
- design of real estate,
- compilation of reports, the declaration on the beginning of construction works,
- commissioning of completed real estate objects.
8. Legal support in civil cases in courts,
9. Registration and liquidation of enterprises on a turn-key basis.
10. Legal assistance and support when creating condominiums.
If you turn to PRIVATE ENTERPRISE ”GABR-L” you will receive qualified assistance and advice on any issues of land management and urban planning!
We will help you to process ownership
to the ground and the house!
WHAT IS THE CANDASTROOM NUMBER OF THE LAND AND FOR WHAT IT IS NECESSARY?
The inventory number of a land plot is an individual, which is not repeated throughout the territory of Ukraine, a sequence of numbers and signs, which is assigned to a land plot during its state registration and is kept for it during its entire existence and is an identifier of the land plot.
Why is he? - the cadastral number is required for any legal action with the land plot, without which you will not be able to buy, sell, give a land plot or issue a legacy to it, nor will you be able to take any action with the house standing on this land plot.
You can order a cadastral number without leaving home, just by calling us.