- public order and security services;
- services of protection of the state, municipal, private property;
- services of bodyguards;
- transportation services by a special car - tow truck of vehicles and bulky goods;
- project development and installation of security, fire alarm, video surveillance system;
- provision of information services.
MUNICIPAL GUARD - a municipal enterprise that performs the powers of local governments to ensure the rule of law, law and order, protection of rights, freedoms, legitimate interests and property of the territorial community in the city, within the powers granted; provides protection of deputies and officials of the city council from illegal encroachments which are connected with implementation of powers and the main tasks, and also from hindrance in performance by them of official duties.
- 84.24 — Protection of a social order and safety
- 43.21 — Electric installation work
- 43.29 — Other construction installation works
- 80.10 — Private security activities
- 80.20 — Security systems maintenance
- 49.41 — Road freight transport
- 49.42 — Providing services to transport objects (moving)