- 81.29 — Other cleaning activities
- 01.19 — The cultivation of other annual and perennial crops
- 81.30 — Providing services landscape
- 38.11 — Collection of non-hazardous waste
- 38.12 — Hazardous waste collection
- 38.21 — Treatment and disposal of non-hazardous waste
- 38.22 — Treatment and disposal of hazardous waste
DP ”BODNARIVKA” is licensed to collect, store and process waste containing mercury - the substance is extremely dangerous.
These hazardous substances include:
- compact energy-saving and tubular spent fluorescent lamps;
- mercury medical thermometers that are out of order and unsuitable for use.
We accept and dispose of mercury waste from the population and legal entities.
Municipal enterprise ”BODNARIVKA” is the first in Ukraine plant, which deals with the complete processing of mercury waste: lamps (energy saving, fluorescent, arc, ultraviolet) and thermometers.
Based on the relevant license, the company is engaged in the following activities:
- collection and storage of hazardous wastes containing mercury compounds as well as their treatment and utilization;
- transportation of hazardous waste in the territory of Ukraine.
In addition, DP ”BODNARIVKA” is engaged in greening the territory and organizing the city’s improvement (tree care, planting and care of the seedlings, lawn mowing).