Production, installation, service:
- On-board SCPRT ”Delta SU / GPS” transmits to the ARM all parameters in real time (means of the mobile cellular operator). In case of communication problems - the module collects information in its own repository for transmission at the closest connection to the server, and when disconnected from the power supply - goes to the standby power of the built-in battery. All options are also available to the driver on the touch screen. Parameters of the basic version of the system:
- speed and direction of movement;
- the way passed;
- characteristics of the power of the powerplant (DSU or GP);
- fuel level in the tank;
- navigational data;
- identification of the driver;
- Possibility of docking with other systems via CAN bus.
The specified functional allows:
- to service the locomotives, taking into account their actual technical condition and the worked hours;
- to keep records of fuel, with the help of on-board system (including commercial accounting);
- to prevent security breaches;
- to improve the quality of logistics in the use of rolling stock;
- to control the work of the locomotive brigade, etc.
At the moment, the company manufactures SCPTR Delta SU / GPS for locomotives of the series 2TE116, 2TE10, 2M62, CHME3, TEP70, TEP150, TEM2, TEM7, TEM15, TEM18, TGM4, TGM6, TGM23, TGM40, TGK6 of all modifications.
At the request of the customer it is possible to develop the system for other series of diesel locomotives, as well as modernize the system with the necessary additional functionality (for example, it is possible to upgrade and dock the system with an electronic regulator Heinzmann Pegasos, module voice communication ”driver-dispatcher”, module control locomotive unauthorized movement, etc. .;
- KS KET ”Delta” - comprehensive system of control of the operation of technological transport:
- commercial fuel accounting;
- CIO / RS485Omnicom (CIO / RS485Omnicom volume measurement system -
high-precision ultrasonic fuel level sensors), namely: the measurement error is 2%, the passage of the state metrological certification with the issuance of the metrological certificate, the work with the telemetry equipment supporting the Omnicom protocol, the compliance with TU U 30011577.001-200, is completed with an explosion-proof unit (marking spark- and explosion safety 0ExiaIIBT5 X), compliance with GOST 22782.0 and GOST 22782.5;
- weight measurement system;
- Delta PRK (control and automation of fuel-distributing columns);
- Delta MPRK (automation and control of mobile PRKs - for fuel dispensers);
- EIK Delta (the only information system with docking with ERP, MES, SCADA);
- MOO (automatic system of operational alert);
- Formation of road and route sheets;
- WAUP - video assistant for driving control using video from the tail of the train (work from the battery - up to 8 hours) (obstacles - other rolling stock, motor transport on the crossings, people, state of street transfers, traffic lights and crossings, survey of the track economy);
- HS - tail signal for light and sound warning of the train’s tail motion (work from the battery is 48 hours, if required by TU-12)
and other systems of own development and production.
Production, installation, service from the developer.
Leading the development, production and implementation of remote monitoring systems for transport.
We have been working since 1992.
Our solutions are successfully used by PJSC ”Ukrzaliznytsya”, PJSC ”ArcelorMittal Kryviy Rih”, Metinvest, DTEK, Donetsksteel, Ferrexpo, Interpipe and other branch enterprises of Ukraine and Eastern European countries.
Delta, Dniprotechtrans, Dneprotechtrans, railway, technological transport, fuel control, locomotive, locomotive, electric locomotive, control system, level sensors, commercial accounting, metrology, volume measurement, GPS monitoring, tracker, fuel distributing column, fueling station, gas station, traffic safety, ultrasound, railway, railroad