- coordination, organization and conducting rescue archaeological research in the areas of economic activity;
- development and implementation of normative and methodological documents and materials in the field of archaeological monuments;
- scientific archaeological examination of land management projects, construction and reconstruction of civil and industrial purposes for the presence of cultural heritage.
The purpose of the Center’s activity is to carry out scientific research, organizational, coordination and innovative activities in the field of detection, study, protection, restoration, conservation, rehabilitation and museum design of archaeological heritage sites in Ukraine.
According to its purpose, the Center organizes work in the following areas:
- organization, development and management of memorandum projects;
- development of archaeological works and preparation of source data;
- memorial works on the objects of the archaeological heritage;
- scientific research of objects of archaeological heritage;
- preservation and restoration of objects of archaeological heritage;
- innovative activity in the field of archaeological heritage protection and research;
- creation and work with databases;
- introduction into scientific circulation and popularization of research results;
- educational activities for the preservation of the cultural heritage;
- scientific cooperation with other archaeological centers.
Main activities of the Classifier of Types of Economic Activities (QWED-2010):
72.20 - research and experimental development in the field of social sciences and humanities;
91.03 - activities on the protection and use of historical monuments, buildings and other cultural monuments;
58.11 - publication of books;
58.12 - publication of directories and catalogs;
72.19 - research and experimental development in the field of other natural and technical sciences;
71.11 - activities in the field of architecture.
In 2010 and 2015, the Center successfully passed the state certification as a research institution of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
In accordance with the Laws of Ukraine ”On the Protection of the Cultural Heritage”, ”On the Protection of the Archaeological Heritage”, ”On Scientific and Scientific-Technical Expertise” and the statute provisions, the Service also conducts specialized expert activities in the field of archeology. Prepares conclusions, materials for approval by the bodies of cultural heritage protection of land management, construction, reconstruction (expansion) and overhaul of objects of civil and industrial purpose.
The main customers of archaeological works are the structural units of NJSC Naftogaz Ukrainy, the State Road Service of Ukraine, SE ”NEC” Ukrenergo ”, specialized design institutes, and also the bodies of protection of cultural heritage.
For archaeological research, experts from many scientific and educational institutions of Ukraine and from abroad are involved. With a direct participation and at the expense of the ”Life-saving Archaeological Service” a number of monographs and collections of scientific works on archeology were prepared and published, and financial and organizational assistance was provided in conducting various scientific events - conferences, exhibitions.
rescue archaeological service, archaeologist of the lions, archaeological examination of archaeological supervision archaeological exploration, services of archaeologist, archaeological sources archaeological excavations in lviv, archaeological studies, examination of land development projects, the conclusion of the archaeological inspection, building permit, conclusion of the archaeologist, the output from the archaeologist, expert activity, scientific archaeological expertise, ras, institute of archeology of nas of ukraine, handbook of archeology of ukraine, the rescue archaeological service
|Head:||Osaulchuk Oleg Mykolajovych — director|
|Year of foundation:||1991|
|Number of employees:||30|
|Higher Organization:||Presidium of NAS of Ukraine|
|Monday:||from 10:00 to 17:00|
|Tuesday:||from 10:00 to 17:00|
|Wednesday:||from 10:00 to 17:00|
|Thursday:||from 10:00 to 17:00|
|Friday:||from 10:00 to 16:00|
|Profile edited:||Osaulchuk Oleg Mykolajovych — director|