Industry to CTEA
Catholic Seminary in Lviv was founded Austrian Emperor Joseph II in 1783. Since its founding seminary a place for theological studies for the education of priests from Galicia, Transcarpathia, Presov, Kryzhevets diocese (Yugoslavia), Transylvania and Croatia, as well as the center for the formation of national, scientific and cultural thought of their Students. On the initiative and blessing the Servant of God Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky in 1929 on the basis of the Seminary was established Greek-Catholic Ukrainian Catholic University. Combining a prestigious Soviet scientific and spiritual values, seminary-academy became the most precious pearl of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church.