|Head:||Adamchuk Valerii Vasilovich — director|
|Year of foundation:||1930|
|Number of employees:||600|
|Higher Organization:||Ukrainian Academy of Agricultural Sciences|
|Bank:||ГУ ДКУ в Київській обл.|
|Monday:||from 08:00 to 17:00|
|Tuesday:||from 08:00 to 17:00|
|Wednesday:||from 08:00 to 17:00|
|Thursday:||from 08:00 to 17:00|
|Friday:||from 08:00 to 17:00|
Scientific and technical developments in the economy silbskoho
The activity of NSC ”IMESH” is focused on ahroinzhenernoyi science, involving further development of scientific principles and methods of research such aspects as:
- Justification of systems of machines and equipment for agriculture, development of scientific foundations of machine-tractor park, rational use of forms, including on the basis of co-operation, taking into account the organizational structure of agricultural units, providing 1.5-2 times reduction in cost of production of products.
- Conduct systematic monitoring of procurement and use of material-technical base of agricultural enterprises, the formation of market information data bank technology, spare parts, technical and technological services.
- Developing and implementing innovative technologies of technical service based diagnostics bezrozbirnoyi-ing and planning of preventive measures to maintain robotozdatnoho of agricultural machinery. Pho-rmuvannya rational network of branded service centers and dealer outlets, providing them with standard documentation and recommendations.
- Implementation of information technology products using means and methods of remote diagnostics in crop and livestock production, creating a new generation of hardware for the implementation of information technology.
- Improving the energy needs of agricultural producers and rural settlements, development of technologies and technical means to produce and use renewable energy, especially of plant origin, which will reduce dependency on light oil products and their costs.
- Develop a unified database components and components of structures of agricultural machinery, meta-th transition to a technology modular construction and the transition to computer technology construct-ing in the agricultural machine, which will facilitate its integration with the European agricultural machine.
- Development of technologies and technical means for biologization agriculture.
|Profile edited:||Gondar V. B.|