KVED activity type
- 52.22 Supporting Water Transport
1. Loading and unloading of cargo to / from the vessel (en) and cars (s), and storage.
2. Water supply ships at berth or at anchorage, the removal of a limited number l’yalnyh, ballast water and sewage.
3. Tugs for mooring and maneuvering operations.
4. Registration of shipping documents to the loaded-unloaded cargo in accordance with customs, quarantine and sanitary standards.
5. Registration ward-ship’s departure.
6. Maintenance work on fumigation and degassing vessel.
7. Providing customs brokerage services.
8. Freight and cargo declaration.
9. Providing berths for vessels logistics, small repairs and other needs.
10. Fasteners and fixing materials spetskriplennya cargo ship owner or cargo.
11. Other services by agreement of parties.
All services provided by the port, is paid and provided under the current rates of port dues and pay established in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
Reni sea port - transport junction of Ukraine in which the work intertwines sea, river, rail and road transport.
The unique geographical position established the status of the port of Reni both a river and sea. Reni port located at the junction of the Ukrainian, Romanian and Moldovan border and at the intersection of four corridors: Crete number 7 and number 9, Eurasian and Black.
The area of