Industry to CTEA
- State control of veterinary medicines.
- Conduct research to develop new and improve existing methods of control of veterinary drugs, feed and feed additives;
- State control over compliance standards pharmacopoeia articles, technical specifications, technical regulations, sanitary and veterinary requirements;
- Standardization of veterinary drugs, matching serial ND vipuskta experimental batches of veterinary drugs and feed additives;
- Certification of veterinary medicines, raw materials and products of animal origin, certification of veterinary medicines, accreditation of testing laboratories quality control of veterinary drugs and feed additives;
- Examination of scientific developments, samples of domestic and imported veterinary drugs for the purpose of registration;
- Testing and performance of state tests of domestic and imported products, which are registered in Ukraine;
- Tests of veterinary drugs to study their efficacy and safety based on the Institute vivarium, base and other farms;
- Establishment of residues of veterinary drugs and toxicants in raw foods of animal origin, feed and feed additives;
establishing ties with foreign scientific institutions, businesses and institutions on issues of control, standardization and certification;
- Implementation of pharmacovigilance for using registered veterinary drugs, monitoring compliance with its requirements of all market participants veterinary preparations;
- Overseeing compliance with the standards of good clinical, good laboratory, proper and good distribution practices by all business entities in the field of veterinary pharmacy;
- Implementation of the validation, expert evaluation and control of the development, production, handling and use of veterinary drugs, feed and feed additives, conducts definition bioavailability and bioequivalence;
- Provision of scientific advice on the effectiveness, quality and safety of veterinary drugs, feed and feed additives for all agencies and organizations of veterinary medicine of the country.
In Ukraine GNIKI vetpreparatov and feed additives, as the lead organization for standardization and certification, organizes and quality control of veterinary drugs at all stages, namely development, implementation, production, storage, transportation, use.