- 07.10 — Mining of iron ores
- 42.99 — Other construction, n.v.d.g.
- 86.21 — General medical practice
- 46.72 — Wholesale of metals and metal ores
- 47.11 — Retail sale in non-specialized stores with food, beverages and tobacco
- 71.12 — Activities in the field of engineering, geology and geodesy, provision of technical advice in these areas
Products: Concrete / Water from wells / compressed air / cast stone / iron ore / Teploenerhyya
In 2014, Zaporozhye iron ore mining plant increased compared to 2013 by only 1.3%, to 4.56 million tons. Moreover, its net profit increased by 75%, exceeding the 1.1 billion hryvnia. These figures result primarily from the devaluation of the hryvnia - 60% of plant production is exported to the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Poland.