- 24.10 — Production of pig iron, steel and ferroalloys
- 46.90 — Non-specialized wholesale trade
- 71.12 — Activities in the field of engineering, geology and geodesy, provision of technical advice in these areas
- 74.90 — Other professional, scientific and technical activities, n.v.d.g.
- 38.31 — Demolition (dismantling) of machinery and equipment
- 38.32 — Recovery of sorted waste
Our products are: Manganese, Carbon, Silicon, Phosphorus, and Sulfur.
Kramatorsk Ferroalloy plant - founded in 2010 by a Ukrainian company, which is one of the largest Ukrainian producers of high carbon ferromanganese domain. The plant produces the following products: • Manganese - 75,1-82. • Carbon - to 6.5-7 • Silicon - 2. • Phosphorus - to 0.25. • Sulphur - 0.03. The plant includes an industrial complex of main and auxiliary production facilities, which will allow the domain to produce ferromanganese in the amount of 150 000 tons per year. Products with the brand ”Kramatorsk Ferroalloy plant” is well known in more than 40 countries. Confirmation of the high level of production and product quality that is produced for the brand of KFZ, OOO is the presence of certificates, certificates, certificates of technical classification societies and letters of the companies customers.